LeoVegas Bonus and Review
Born in Sweden and now at home in Malta, LeoVegas Casino is one of the biggest gambling sites in the world, with an impressive LeoVegas app also available for mobile customers.
In this LeoVegas UK review, we’ll look at the LeoVegas sign-up bonus and the LeoVegas bonus code needed to claim it. We’ll also answer some of the most frequently asked questions by potential new players, such as “is LeoVegas reliable?” and “is there a scam or fraud at LeoVegas?”
In terms of payment options, we will look at LeoVegas deposit methods and LeoVegas’ withdrawal times. Ultimately, we will evaluate the LeoVegas betting options offered in this LeoVegas casino review.
We will also provide our review of LeoVegas Sportsbook, which is the latest addition to their gaming platform.
GRAB UP TO $400 EXTRA
Pro’s and Cons of LeoVegas
- ➕ Good sign-up bonuses at LeoVegas
- ➕ Other LeoVegas bonus offers for existing customers
- ➕ LeoVegas app is awarded
- ➕ LeoVegas’ selection of casino games is impressive
- ➕ Customer support 24/7
- ➖ Leo Vegas deposit has limited options
- ➖ LeoVegas withdrawal times can be long
- ➖ LeoVegas sports betting is limited
Bonus offers and free bets
Let’s start our Leovegas Casino review by taking a closer look at the Leovegas sign-up bonus!
With the current LeoVegas bonus, you can get a 100% deposit bonus up to $1000 CAD and up to 200 free spins.
How to claim your LeoVegas sign-up bonus
- Download the LeoVegas application or go to the websites and click on “Open an Account”.
- Before completing the online registration form, select the LeoVegas “Welcome to the Casino Offer.
- Verify your registration using the LeoVegas bonus code sent to your phone and email address.
- Go to the “My Offers” page in your account and click on “Deposit” to activate your LeoVegas sign up bonus.
- Make your first deposit between C$10 and C$1000 and get your free spins instantly!
- Bet your deposit amount x25 – you can see when you’ve reached it because the bar on your deposit card will be full.
- Click “Claim” on your offer card to have your LeoVegas bonus deposited into your account.
Please note: As this is a LeoVegas Canada review, all our prices are in Canadian dollars (C$) unless otherwise stated.
Licensing and Security
Now comes the time in our Leovegas Canada review to answer this very important question:
“Is LeoVegas reliable?”
In a word, yes, it certainly is. Leo Vegas is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, which grants one of the most highly regarded gaming and gambling licenses in Europe. The safety and legitimacy of LeoVegas is further enhanced by their eCOGRA certification. eCOGRA is a UK-based organisation that was launched in 2003. It is an internationally supported player protection and enforcement agency that regulates the gambling industry. To back up these already strong credentials, LeoVegas has won several EGR operator awards and has an excellent track record.
LeoVegas Review: What else is on offer?
LeoVegas is going the extra mile when it comes to responsible gaming, with an additional website dedicated to responsible gaming called leosafeplay.com, where players can read all about responsible gaming, complete a self-assessment form and also implement a number of responsible gaming tools. The responsible gaming tools allow users to set limits on things like deposits, losses and session times, to name but a few. In addition, players can also view their gaming history, set time alerts and pause their account.
LeoVegas VIP Experience
With LeoVegas, customers can opt for the VIP experience by accepting an invitation on their behalf. Their VIP system is based on points and has 10 levels – you can see from the loading bar in your account what level you are at and how far you have to go to reach the next level.
VIP benefits and rewards include a monthly VIP draw, invitations to exclusive VIP events, dedicated account managers, birthday rewards, personal payment and withdrawal service and more. The LeoVegas VIP system is free to accept and, if they are true to their word, they should only contact you when they have something that might be of interest to you, such as an exclusive LeoVegas bonus code or an invitation to an event.